CHONGQING — Ford Motor Co. may build its popular Focus small car at a newly approved joint venture in China, a project that marks the automaker's first foray into the country's ever-growing passenger car market. The U.S. automaker previously had indicated that a version of its Fiesta-based Ikon sedan, tailored for Chinese market and driving conditions, would prove to be the ideal product. Ford currently builds the Ikon in India, where it has been met with great success, as well as in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford considers Focus for China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.