Ford Motor Co. will shuffle top management at its three domestic brands in order to consolidate marketing sales and service activities. The auto maker names Darryl Hazel, formerly Ford Div. president, vice president-marketing for the Ford, Lincoln and Mercury brands. Al Giombetti, formerly president of the Lincoln Mercury unit, takes the newly created role of vice president-sales for the three brands. Both executives still report to Steve Lyons, Ford group vice president-North American ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Consolidates NA Sales, Marketing and Service" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.