Ford Motor Co. says it will continue to offer $5-a-day leases on entry-level Mustang and Ranger models through June 6. Strong sales of those models since the program began is prompting Ford to extend the offer. Ford says it sold 93 Mustangs the day before the program originally was announced on March 31. Now sales are averaging 465 per day. Ranger sales are running at 508 per day, Ford says.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Continues $5 Program for Mustang, Ranger" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.