Leading the charge in North America with five bi-fuel vehicles available on the market, Ford Motor Co. attacks European shores with the same alternative fuel-fervor. The automaker plans to launch three bi-fuel vehicles in the U.K. beginning next month. The vehicles include the Transit, Mondeo and Focus, featuring the flexibility to operate on both gasoline and compressed natural gas (CNG) or liquefied natural gas (LPG). The Transit will lead the charge, with the bi-fuel option available ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford continues to blaze bi-fuel trail" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.