Ford Motor Credit Co. says the China Banking Regulatory Commission (CBRC), China’s banking authority, has given its initial approval for entry into the country. Ford Credit plans to offer financing to Chinese consumers through more than 100 local Ford dealers and will do business in the country as Ford Automotive Finance in China. Initial investment toward capital requirements and other needs is pegged at RMB500 million ($60.4 million). “China is an important market for Ford Motor Co., ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Credit Gets OK to Enter China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.