Ford Motor Co.’s Ford Credit financing arm names David Cosper chief financial officer, effective April 1. Cosper, currently assistant treasurer at Ford, also will serve as executive vice president of Ford Credit. He was vice president and treasurer of Ford Credit in 1998 and 1999. He joined Ford in 1979 and replaces Bibiana Boerio in the CFO position at Ford Credit. Boerio is returning to Ford as finance and strategy director of Ford’s international operations.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Credit Names Cosper CFO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.