Ford Motor Credit Co. as early as September will launch a restructuring plan that will relocate employees from its 141 branch offices in North America to eight regional service centers in the U.S. and Canada, Ward's has learned. About 4,000 employees could be impacted by the time the reorganization is complete in 2001, Ford Credit confirms. The world's largest automotive finance company hopes the consolidation will further improve efficiency and work quality. “We've got customer ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Credit to Undergo Major Reorganization" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.