Ford Motor Co.’s 21 North American assembly plants will move a little slower during the final three months of 2004 than they did a year ago, despite five new products in key segments and the continued sales momentum of the F-Series pickup. The auto maker will produce 830,000 units in fourth-quarter 2004, knocking 8% off its plan compared with like-2004’s 900,000 units. Focus sales are down despite redesign. Ford’s fourth-quarter production plan is built with caution, as job growth ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Cuts 4Q Production on Weak Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.