Ford Motor Co. reduces the financing rates on 48- and 60-month loans for most of its Ford models. For a 48-month loan, the rate is cut from 3.9% to 2.9%, and for a 60-month loan the rate is now 3.9% vs. 4.9%. Certain models will offer even lower rates, such as 0.9% for a 48-month loan and 2.9% for a 60-month loan. Right now Ford is offering 0% interest on a 36-month loan until April 8 in addition to $2,500 rebates on most vehicles, excluding Ford Escape, Thunderbird and SVT models. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Cuts Rates on 48- and 60-Month Loans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.