DETROIT – New Yorkers will be the first to feast their eyes on Ford Motor Co.’s next generation of fuel cell powered vehicles, when the world’s No.2 auto maker debuts its new Focus Fuel Cell Vehicle (FCV) at the New York Auto Show next week. Ford says the new Focus FCV is the most advanced environmental vehicle to be produced by the company. It is also the first “hybridized” fuel cell powered vehicle, which provides improved range along with the performance of traditional hybrid-powered ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Debuts New Zero-Emission Focus" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.