TRAVERSE CITY, MI – Ballard Power Systems will benefit significantly from a joint venture with Ford Power Products, predicts Bill Ford Jr. Ballard's Ross Witschonke Photo courtesy of Ballard Power Systems Ballard and Ford Motor Co.’s powertrain sales division are joining forces in the stationary power business by offering “the world’s first” generator set driven by a hydrogen-fueled internal combustion engine, says a statement issued by Ballard. The Canada-based company ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Defends Ballard Partnership" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.