VIENNA – Ford Motor Co. will delay the official inauguration of its new plant in Vsevolozhsk, northwest Russia. The inauguration was planned for the end of May. Ford now plans the official opening for mid-July. The $150 million venture has the capacity to build 25,000 Ford Focus passenger cars annually. Only 4,000 cars will be assembled this year, officials say.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Delays Inauguration of Russian Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.