The Blue Oval looks for a cheaper way to get prominent play on what is arguably the world’s largest advertising stage – Super Bowl XXXIX. Ford Motor Co. has paid for a pair of 60-second ads scheduled to run during the Feb. 6 event’s pre-game show on the FOX network. The ads, entitled “Green Light” and “Roadhouse,” promise to air within the 30-minute time period running up to the Super Bowl’s kickoff. Ford’s new drop top gets touted during pre-game. “Green Light” is intended to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Div. Super Bowl Ads Stuck on Sideline" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.