Ford Motor Co. aims to double its annual sales in Thailand to 40,000 units next year, from a projected 20,000 units this year, officials say. The auto maker has set an export target of 80,000-90,000 units next year, exceeding current levels, which are on pace to reach 70,000. The hikes in local sales and exports mean that next year Ford will fully utilize the 130,000-unit capacity at its Rayong province, Thailand, plant, where it builds pickup trucks and passenger cars. Ford has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford to Double Thailand Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642