Ford of Europe Inc. is looking to share more than platforms with its Premier Automotive Group affiliates and Mazda Motor Corp. The company continues its quest to combine operations among the brands, such as purchasing, product development and financing, says Lewis Booth, president-Ford of Europe. Volvo S40 Booth points to the ability of the C1 platform – which underpins the Mazda3, redesigned Volvo S40, Focus C-Max and the next European Focus with between 40%-60% ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford of Europe Centralizing Back Office" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.