SAN DIEGO – Ford Motor Co. plans to follow the same strategy it employed in North America to turn around its struggling European operations. So says Frank Davis, executive director-North American product programs, who assumes the post of vice president, product development-Ford of Europe, effective Jan. 1. “The plan is sticking to our guns on product development, getting global synergies and getting efficiencies on a global scale,” he tells Ward’s at a recent media event here. “That’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford of Europe to Follow North American Blueprint" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.