Ford of Europe Inc. reports a 2.6% sales decline during the first half of 2005, blaming a weak British market for the performance. The U.K. saw a 4.6% slide during the period spanning January to June compared with year-ago. Ford Group, including Premier Automotive Group brands, is down 6.2% in the U.K., according to Ward's data, although it remains the dominant leader with a 20% market share. In June, Ford registered a 5% gain in Europe of Ford brand cars and trucks. The Focus and Fiesta ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford of Europe Sales Decline in 2005" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.