CHICAGO – Ford Motor Co. insiders shed a little light on the auto maker’s plans to beef up its passenger car lineup with 10 new Ford, Mercury and Lincoln derivatives off the Mazda6 platform. Futura among 10 Mazda6 spin-offs for Ford, Mercury, Lincoln. Including the midsize ’06 Ford Futura sedan, which Ford detailed at the New York auto show last month, company insiders say six of the new models are earmarked for the Blue Oval badge and two each are destined for Mercury and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Execs Give Glimpse of New Car Plans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.