DETROIT – Canadian Auto Workers (CAW) union representatives visit Dearborn today (Dec. 3) to meet Ford Motor Co. CEO Bill Ford Jr. and President/COO Nick Scheele, in a get-acquainted session. “And, of course, we’re going to put a word in for the Canadian workers – not to forget them,” says Alex Keeney, chairman of the CAW national Ford unit bargaining committee and president of CAW Local 200 in Windsor, Ont. The CAW will work to stave off any attempt to close a Canadian plant in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Executives Meet CAW Leaders" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642