Ford Motor Co. downplays sluggish Expedition sales in January and predicts the fullsize SUV will rebound and contribute to improved market share – one of the auto maker’s 2003 financial milestones. January sales of '03 Expedition were pulled forward. With deliveries down 3.4% – to 10,562 units vs. the 10,938 recorded in January 2002 – Expedition fell victim to “the hangover from December’s party,” a spokesman says. Spurred by a $1,500 customer cash incentive, sales of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Expects Expedition to Lead Share Surge; OT Anticipated" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642