Ford Motor Co. is extending a discount plan to employees, allowing them to give five discounts – more than normal – to friends and neighbors, in hopes of ending 2002 with a sales jump. The X-Plan will allow non-Ford employees to purchase Ford, Lincoln or Mercury models at a discount until Jan. 6. A $200 coupon also is part of the X-Plan, which has vehicles priced 4% higher than Ford employees who use the company’s A-Plan, a company spokeswoman tells the Detroit Free Press.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Extending Employee Discount Plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.