Thai government officials say Ford Motor Co. is considering developing a regional research and vehicle technology development center in Thailand. Pairash Thajchayapong, National Science and Technology Development Agency president, says Ford is interested in establishing the center at a Bangkok science park. Ford also is looking at Australia, Singapore, China and India for the center, but Thai officials are confident that Ford is close to choosing Thailand because of lower costs and high ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Eyes Research Center in Thailand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.