DEARBORN, MI ‚Äď The now-emerging multimedia marketing campaign for the ‚Äô09 F-150 finds Ford Motor Co. continuing to hammer home the point its new pickup is meant for serious truckers, not the casual-use buyers who largely have abandoned the segment. The campaign launched with television spots on last Sunday‚Äôs ‚ÄúNFL on Fox,‚ÄĚ a logical first salvo for Ford‚Äôs marketing team, headed up by Jim Farley, group vice president-marketing and communications. The spots, voiced by comedian Denis Leary, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford F-150 Marketing Campaign Highlight Truck‚Äôs Capabilities" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.