Ford Motor Credit Co., the financing arm of Ford Motor Co., names K.R. Kent vice chairman and chief financial officer, effective March 1. Kent replaces David P. Cosper, who is leaving his post to become executive vice president, CFO and treasurer at automotive retailer Sonic Automotive Inc. Kent has worked for Ford since 1987, most recently as an assistant treasurer.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Finance Arm Names Kent CFO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.