Ford’s treatment of Lincoln has gotten so bad that complaining isn’t enough. I want to offer a comeback strategy. First, a few words about how bad it’s gotten. The Lincoln concept cars, two out of three, are awful. One is a Ford pickup badge-engineered as a Lincoln. This will destroy what prestige Lincoln has left. Then there’s the Lincoln Mark X, a Lincoln version of the Thunderbird. They’re putting the T-Bird to sleep. Why do a Lincoln concept? Then there is the forgettable ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford: Fix Lincoln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.