DETROIT – Ford Motor Co. hopes to bat at least Five Hundred with a new flagship sedan anchoring the batting order in 2004, the auto maker’s self-proclaimed “year of the car.” Five Hundred new flagship of Ford car line. The Five Hundred is an all-new vehicle from a new, dedicated platform targeted at the important midsize-car segment that represents 3 million sales, or 18% of the industry. To fill out the lineup, Mercury gets its own version in the Montego. And the batting ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Flouts New Car Flagship" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.