DEARBORN, MI – Ford says inventory shortages that have plagued the Focus no longer are an issue, and the auto maker expects a strong showing by the C-car when November sales figures are released Dec. 1. The Focus had a 79-days’ supply at the end of October, according to WardsAuto data. The auto maker has argued inventory problems, some stemming from supplier issues, were overblown. Yet the new Focus, launched earlier this year, has not performed as many expected. Through October, Focus ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Focus Inventories Strengthened; Stronger Sales Expected" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.