Ford Motor Co. is working to improve the quality and durability of its vehicles as it attempts to turn around its struggling North American operations and it wants consumers to know about it, a top executive says. Derrick Kuzak, group vice president-global product development, says the auto maker has adopted a technique to educate consumers on Ford’s quality improvements in a timely manner, rather than waiting for the public to gradually take notice. “We recognize it’s going to take ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Focuses on Perceived Quality" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.