Ford Performance Vehicles Pty. Ltd. (FPV) unveils a limited edition F6 R-Spec Typhoon sedan featuring its R-Spec suspension and handling package. The F6 R-Spec is the first of FPV’s 6-cyl. models to feature the R-Spec suspension used for the 40th anniversary Falcon GT. With production limited to 300 units, the F6 R-Spec comes with a certificate of authenticity from FPV, an independent joint venture between Prodrive Ltd. (51%) and Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd. (49%). FPV’s new general ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford FPV Performance Unit to Launch R-Spec Typhoon in Australia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642