PLYMOUTH, MI – Ford Motor Co. will utilize a common platform for upcoming versions of its Ford Fusion, Mercury Milan and Lincoln MKZ sedans and several of its European products, including the Ford Mondeo and some Volvo models, a high-level manager confirms. “We’re going to have a common C/D platform,” says Pete Lamoureux, manager of C3P deployment delivery. “It’s going to be huge volumes and large economies of scale.” Lamoureux, who oversees information technology systems used to share ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Fusion, Mondeo to Share Platform" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.