Ford Motor Co. and General Motors Corp. say their new recall-plagued sport/utility vehicles (SUVs) will earn improved rollover ratings from the National Highway Traffic Safety Admin. Ford says its '02 Explorer and Mercury Mountaineer will boast three-star ratings, vs. the two-star grades given their smaller '01 predecessors. And GM says its all-new Chevrolet TrailBlazer, competing directly with Explorer, will match the Ford product — though one of TrailBlazer's models is just a fraction ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford, GM Predict Better Rollover Ratings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642