Pricing of Ford Motor Co.’s GT supercar will begin at $139,995 when it hits Ford dealers next summer. Destination and handling is expected to be about $1,225. Ford already has a large waiting list for the vehicle, including requests from celebrities, and Ford dealers have received an unnamed number of deposits from car buyers. The auto maker expects to sell 3,500 GTs in the U.S. over the vehicle’s 2-year model cycle.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford GT to Begin at $139,995" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.