DETROIT – It’s said the devil is in the details, and if that’s true, Ford Motor Co.’s upcoming Ford GT supercar should be quite devilish. Sources at the Society of Automotive Engineers Congress & Exposition here say the Ford GT will be loaded with innovative components and features, including a unique new fuel-filling system that eliminates the screw-on gas cap. Ford GT to sport unique fuel-filling system. Engineers for Illinois Tool Works say the Ford GT will be the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford GT to Use Direct Fill Fuel Filler" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.