Just days before its rivals reveal changes to their second-quarter vehicle production plans, Ford Motor Co. says it is boosting its April-June North American output schedule 39,700 units. The move marks the first changes to Ford’s second-quarter slate and takes its planned production to 761,800 vehicles from the 721,100 units initially earmarked in early March. Ford’s car output is rising by 3,300 units in May and 10,800 units in June following an anticipated 300-unit April overbuild. As ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Hikes Q2 Output Plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.