On the heels of an improved performance in the J.D. Power and Associates Initial Quality Study (IQS), Ford Motor Co. expects further progress as its flexible manufacturing processes proliferate. Louise Goeser, Ford vice president-quality, is confident the auto maker will execute smooth product launches. Product launches – a focus of this year’s J.D. Power study – are made “easier” by flexible manufacturing, says Louise Goeser, Ford vice president-quality. And there will be no ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Hitches Quality Wagon to Flex Manufacturing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.