DEARBORN – Ford Motor Co. has put its Escape Hybrid on a diet to reduce weight to help the vehicle achieve its desired fuel economy. But a navigation system remains on the menu to sweeten the proposition for potential buyers of the No.2 auto maker’s first gasoline-electric vehicle. A program insider confirms that the Escape Hybrid’s information screen – which indicates whether the vehicle is running on its electric motor, its gasoline engine, or both – will double as a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Hopes Navigation System Will Locate Escape Hybrid Buyers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.