Ford Motor Co. unveils an ultra-clean 2.3L hydrogen internal-combustion engine at the annual Challenge Bibendum green-vehicle symposium in Shanghai, that could be available for limited-production demonstration within a year. The auto maker says the power plant is the “world’s cleanest combustion engine,” fitted with a lean nitrogen oxide (NOx) trap that helps it perform below the Tier 2-Bin 2 (near-zero) emissions standard, which is considered the world’s most stringent. Ford says ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Hydrogen Engine Debuts at Bibendum" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.