Ford Motor Co. is aligning its global marketing initiatives as it begins to roll out a slew of new vehicles that will benefit from a great degree of commonality in every region they are sold. The marketing plan closely aligns with the “One Ford” edict outlined by CEO Alan Mulally, a strategy designed to connect the auto maker’s vast worldwide resources in an efficient manner, rather than have each individual unit operate independently, as in the past. Using a tool called “TeleScope” ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Implementing Global-Marketing Technique" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.