Ford Motor Co. on Jan. 24 increased the sale of its convertible securities 50% to a record $4.5 billion. The auto maker previously set the sale at $3 billion. Ford, however, is expected to reduce the terms from an expected 7%-7.5% dividend to be converted into Ford shares at an 18%-22% premium, to a 6.25%-6.75% dividend and 20%-25% premium.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford to Increase Convertible Securities Sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.