CHENNAI – The all-new, made-for-India Ford Fiesta comes to market at just the right time. The sedan is smart, refined and efficient and is being offered at a highly competitive price. Ford India Ltd. runs the risk of cannibalizing sales of other models here, but the stakes are high. Ford India Fiesta designed especially for India The Fiesta, launched last month, has sparked a price war in the midsize sedan segment. It offers three gasoline-powered models that include a 1.4L, 1.6L ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford India Looks for Boost From New Fiesta" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.