ANN ARBOR, MI –Ford Motor Co. marketers and designers make clear the Transit Connect Family One concept is not a “minivan,” responding to the word as if it were a 7-letter expletive. The new concept, introduced at the recent New York auto show, is based on Ford’s Transit Connect small commercial vehicle, which has been on the market in Europe since 2003 and is slated to hit the U.S. this summer. A full-electric version is due in 2010. Unlike the commercial version, the Transit Connect ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Insists Family One Concept Not a Minivan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.