Prompted by external forces such as increased competitiveness, Ford Motor Co.’s revitalization plan enters its second phase with a goal of accelerating cost-reduction and product-quality improvements. Ford President and COO Nick Scheele will help oversee second phase of company's revitalization plan. “Last year was about getting the house in order and stabilizing the company,” Nick Scheele, president and chief operating officer tells analysts. “This year is about recognizing a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Intensifies Revitalization Efforts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.