Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd. debuts its highly fuel-efficient and environmentally advanced Fiesta ECOnetic at the Melbourne International Motor Show. Ford says the B-segment vehicle, powered by a U.K.-built diesel engine, will be launched in Australia near the end of the year and deliver ultra-low carbon-dioxide emissions. The all-new Ford Fiesta, first shown at the British auto show in January and the U.K.’s top-selling model last December, is the latest to benefit from the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Introduces Diesel-Powered Fiesta ECOnetic in Australia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.