It may be a tough sell in North America’s frugal-fuel market, but the ’07 Ford Expedition launched at the Houston Auto Show today (Jan. 27) comes in its usual size L, plus a new optional Extra Large. Or as Ford Motor Co. calls its mega edition – the “all-new Expedition EL,” which is 14.8 ins. (37.6 cm) longer than the standard Expedition and offers 24 cu.-ft. (7.3 cu.-m) more cargo space behind the third-row seat. The 131-in. (333-cm) wheelbase is a foot longer, as well. Ford’s ’07 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Introduces Expedition at Houston Auto Show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.