Ford Motor Co. will put $1 billion into products and plants in the Asia/Pacific market over the next several years, President Jim Padilla says. The move will further enhance the auto maker’s presence in the region, where it has invested $2 billion since 2000. Padilla says Thailand is a key production hub for its 1-ton pickups, as the Ford-Mazda Motor Corp. AutoAlliance Thailand Ltd. joint venture forges ahead with a facility upgrade and expansion that will see capacity reach 200,000 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford to Invest $1 Billion More in Asia Market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.