LEXINGTON, KY – Ford Motor Co. will add a new product and a flexible body shop at its Louisville Truck Plant as outlined in the new 4-year labor agreement with the United Auto Workers, says Mark Fields, president-The Americas. Without revealing a timeline for the investment in Louisville, which builds the Ford Explorer and Mercury Mountaineer SUVs and the Explorer Sport Trac, Fields says discussions with government officials at the state and local level are progressing regarding the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Investment in Louisville Assembly on Track" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.