Ford Motor Co. issues a pair of safety recalls on certain ’03-’04 E-Series fullsize vans and is asking dealers to ensure that some of the vehicles not be parked in enclosed structures due to fears of unattended engine fires. The auto maker is calling back E-Series Econoline work vans and Club Wagon passenger vans built between April 23, 2002, and April 30, 2004. The recalls regard two different safety problems, both of which could potentially lead to vehicle fires, according to two ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Issues Two Safety Recalls on About 300,000 Vans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.