Ford Motor Co. will put the short-lived Mercury Marauder to sleep after the ’04 model year comes to an end in June, a Ford spokesman says. The high-performance variant of the Mercury Grand Marquis sedan went on sale in 2002 as an ’03 model, shortly after the auto maker debuted a supercharged convertible concept version of the car at the Chicago Auto Show that year. Ford says it will not build the Marauder after ’04. The convertible never made it to market despite ample speculation ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Kills Mercury Marauder" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.