Ford Motor Co. wants to prevent motorists from getting in a rut so it’s assisting researchers who are probing the durability of roadways paved with rubber-infused asphalt. Spearheaded by Matthew Witczak, an Arizona State University professor and leading expert on high-performance paving systems, the Asphalt Rubber Demonstration Study will collect data on the robustness of various paving mix recipes. Central to the study will be the performance of a 20-mile (32-km) stretch of blacktop in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Largesse Aids Pavement Research" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.