MELBOURNE — Ford will launch its all-new AU Falcon sport/utility vehicle (SUV) for the Australian market in July, signaling the return of the homegrown “Aussie one-tonner”. The new Falcon SUV, which resembles the former Ford Ranchero, is a chassis-cab design, allowing a range of bodies to be fitted based on customer requirements. Depending upon the model, the SUV will be capable of carrying up to a ton in payload. The “super-cab” design has storage space behind the seats and increases ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford to launch Falcon Ute in July" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.